HJH Publishing is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
HJH Publishing may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from March 14, 2017.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- details of any products you have purchased from us
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
All information is held on a secure, protected and trusted third party platforms such as Paypal, Awebber and Clickbank. We NEVER hold any payment information.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
What we do with your data
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular to send you:
- Free videos and articles containing valuable expert advice and teaching on personal development designed to help you let go of the past, maximise your present and create a future you are drawn towards
- Recommendations for third parties who I have personal experience of and who we believe will add value to your well-being. All services and products we recommend are always vigorously reviewed by John Vincent and the HJH Publishing Team
- Invitations to register for free training resources including online webinars, workshops and masterclasses
- Direct marketing communications and invitations to purchase my products and services
And what we don’t do with your data
We hate spam and will NEVER do it. We will just send you LOVE and information to help you achieve your goals and aspirations.
- We do not share your details with, or sell your details to third parties - We will never ever do this
- We do not send you “spam” or other irrelevant or unsolicited messages
- We do not send marketing and sales communications that we consider to be excessive, intrusive or unreasonable (but if you disagree with us, you are free to opt-out at any time and we make it easy for you to do that)
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
General Data Protection Regulation and the European Union.
The right of access – you can request a copy of the personal data we hold about you
The right to rectification – that’s a right to make us correct personal data about you that may be incomplete or inaccurate.
The right to erasure – you can ask us to delete the personal data we have about you
The right to restrict processing – that’s a right for you in certain circumstances to ask us to suspend processing personal data;
The right for you to ask us for a copy of your personal data in a common format (for example, a .csv file);
The right to object – that’s a right for you to object to us processing your personal data (for example, if you object to us processing your data for direct marketing)
These rights are subject to certain rules around when you can exercise them. You can see a lot more information on them, if you are interested, on the UK Information Commissioner’s Office website.
We use a secure third party that keep your data secure.